Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
2019 Open Call for Speakers
Welcome to the Open Call for Speakers, the submission application where HOPA’s education committees hold an open call for presenters/faculty to submit their suggested presentations for future educational activities.
We understand your proposed presentation will be in a preliminary phase and upon acceptance, you will be given guidance and ample time to create and submit your final program. If you are interested in submitting a presentation, please review our Speaker Submission Guidelines.
This call will be open for submissions throughout the remainder of 2019. During the year, the various educational committees will review submissions and select applications to present for:
Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP) Recertification Program
- Annual Conference (BCOP) | Interactive presentations appropriate for practitioners that focus on new and evolving oncology practice and clinical issues, and advances.
- BCOP Updates Courses | The Oncology Pharmacy Updates Course is an interactive program designed for the practicing advanced level BCOP pharmacist. Covering new and ongoing therapeutic developments that have emerged within the last three years.
- BCOP Self-Study Modules | The self-study will be a series of current articles from primary oncology literature including new therapeutic developments which will cover all BCOP domains and a variety of hematology/oncology patient populations. The modules will incorporate new advances in the literature and new therapeutic developments into case-based reviews.
- Emerging Issues in Oncology Webinars | Review of key findings from clinical and translational research data presented at national oncology meetings. HOPA will assist with financial obligations to attend identified national oncology meetings.
HOPA Annual Conference
- Annual Conference (ACPE) | Annual Conference is a 4-day meeting designed to connect with hematology/oncology leaders, access world-class continuing education, expand your professional network, and learn about the latest developments in the field. Submit to this category to be considered for a General Session at Annual Conference.
HOPA Practice Management
- Practice Management | Practice Management is a 2-day meeting designed to guide oncology pharmacy providers on how to effectively manage the expensive, high risk care and medications they provide, while allowing for new technology implementation, safety improvement, and regulatory compliance.
- Live Webinars | Material presented to an audience via our webinar platform, allowing for audience interaction and live Q&A.
- On-demand Webinars | Pre-recorded material available for learners to view at their own pace.
If specific topics are being requested, that specific Education Committee will issue more detailed direction on desired topics or needs. Please note: all submitted applications will be reviewed by the HOPA Education Committees and will remain on file for up to three years.
If you have any questions, please email us at EducationSupport@hoparx.org or call us at 877.467.2791